I hope you’re in the mood for some simple sweet and savoury breakfast ideas using our 100% Danish Rye Sourdough. It’s healthy ? and has an amazing gooey texture and crispy crust with mixed seeds from the incorporation of molasses and honey.
For me, the perfect way to enjoy this bread is herbed grated tomato with just a drizzle of olive oil or just some fruits with peanut butter! Maybe just sprinkle some honey balsamic reduction for that extra zing! ?
– First slice- Lightly sprinkle some olive oil on the slice, add your sliced strawberries and toasted almonds
– Second slice- Smear some peanut butter, add your caramelized/raw banana
– Third slice- Mix your grated tomato with your finely chopped herbs.
For the balsamic reduction:
Get a small pan on the heat, add in your balsamic vinegar and honey. Reduce it on a low heat until it gets syrupy.
Serve as a dip or drizzle it on the slices.
Serve up and enjoy as a light snack!
Tell me, what’s a better way to start every morning than having a lightly toasted classic sourdough bread topped off with spicy avocado cream, smoked salmon, sour cream, scallions and a handful of blueberries? ??
This #classicsourdoughbread is handmade using wheat flour, fermented wheat dough, rye flour, mala, butter, malt, salt. This means that is has no additives or enhancers!
– Sauté your onions garlic and ginger until aromatic.
– Add in all your chopped vegetables and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
– Pour in your water/vegetable stock and cover. Let it cook simmer on a low heat for 30-40 minutes.
– Finally, season with your dark soy sauce and black pepper to your taste.